In a departure from format, we headed out for a beer and a short Driveway Update. An hour later, we had a show about solar panels, beer and our European vacation. Presented with only the most minimal of editing.
- Live from the Draught House
- Leaving for the expo
- Podcast Expo “appearancess”
- Driveway Update: shaving the driveway, sharing the residue, unexpected paver arrival
- Beautiful day in the neighborhood: tallboy, solar panels, wind power in west Texas
- Speaking of beer: Maredsous number 8, Dogfish Head pumpkin ale, Chimay, Hoegarden, Lindeman’s fruit beers, Franziskaner
- Segueing into our European vacation: honor system beer, mellow times in Bruges, walking the canals, “beer museum”, eating at the after hours place, and more
When I started show prep today, I realized I had enough fedback to fill a show with voicemails and emails. Enjoy!
Link-O-Rama: GeekFit, Wicked Good Podcast, Podcast Junky, DinkyCast, Pizza Go Here
We take a really long look at the new iPods, plus the latest from the driveway, the lightning round and the listener mail bucket.
The Weaselometer at rest
The garden, September 9
- News: Workin’s hard, Saturn sold, bed frame purchased
- Driveway Update: It’s September so it must be raining, the garden nears completion, the Weaselometer
- Tech Talk: Apple’s new iPods and the coffee-player connection
- Lightning Round
- Listener feedback
Link-O-Rama: WTF Cat Macros, The Big Show, Ten with Tom
Lightning Round Music: “Skunks Meet Russians”, by B-Sea Surfers on the Podsafe Music Network
For all the Driveway Update fans: Frank says hello from the garden.